Is the Lemon Light Toxic?
The Lemon Light is minorly toxic to humans and moderately toxic to animals. When ingested by humans, it causes mild irritation. When ingested by animals, it can cause symptoms ranging from excessive salivation and dilated pupils to vomiting blood. Avoid placing this plant somewhere that is accessible to pets and children.
What’s the ideal temperature?
The ideal temperature for the Lemon Light is between 60° - 75° F (15° - 24° C). Avoid temperatures that dip below 50° F (10° C), as this could prove harmful to the plant. Do not place your Lemon Light near any drafty doors or windows.
What’s the ideal humidity level?
The Lemon Light enjoys average household humidity levels, making it an ideal fit for any home. As a tropical plant, it is used to humid environments. To provide it with increased humidity, use a water bottle to occasionally mist its leaves.
Does It purify the air?
Yes, the Lemon Light works as a natural air purifier!