Is the Golden Marble Devil’s Ivy plant toxic?
Yes, the Golden Marble Devil’s Ivy is considered toxic for humans and animals, as it contains calcium oxalates. When ingested, it can cause an array of symptoms, such as severe pain, swelling and vomiting. Keep this plant out of the reach of pets and children.
What’s the ideal temperature?
Similar to humidity, this plant prefers average household temperatures, ranging from 65° - 75° F (15° - 24° C). Part of what makes the Devil’s Ivy such a money plant is that you are generally not required to make adjustments in your own home beforehand. Simply avoid placing it near sources of shifting temperature, such as drafty windows, air conditioning units or furnaces.
What’s the ideal humidity level?
Your “Ceylon Creeper” prefers the humidity levels found in the average household, so it will not make a fuss when introduced to your home. Since it is native to tropical climates, it enjoys humidity levels on the higher end. To offer some extra humidity to your plant, occasionally mist its leaves with a small water bottle.
Does It purify the air?
Yes, the Gold Marble “Ceylon Creeper” is considered to have natural air purifying qualities!