Is the Impala Lily plant toxic?
The Impala Lily is toxic when ingested, and its sap can also cause irritation when it comes in contact with your skin. Symptoms of ingesting this plant include nausea, diarrhea and loss of appetite. Keep out of reach of pets and children. To avoid coming into contact with sap, wear a pair of gloves while maintaining your plant.
What’s the ideal temperature?
The Impala Lily prefers average temperatures ranging from 46° - 90° F (8° - 32° C). Avoid temperatures that fall outside of this range, as it will impact the growth and overall health of the plant.
What’s the ideal humidity level?
There are no humidity requirements with the Impala Lily, since it grows well in a wide range of humidity levels. Occasionally, use a water bottle to mist your plant to provide it with extra humidity.
Does it purify the air?
No, the Impala Lily does not act as a natural air purifier.